Brother MFC 495CW Driver Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Mac OS X And Linux Software Installer
Brother MFC-495CW Driver Download. Brother MFC-495cw is features like all-in-one printer, copier, scanner and faxing, the Flexible wireless (802.11b / g) or wired (Ethernet) network interface can connect all-in-one to few computers.
The wide screen 3.3 “color LCD screen allows you to edit or enhance your photos and has an easy to read the help menu. The printer prints borderless and photograph at high print resolutions up to 6000 x 1200 dpi.
You can fax / copy / scan without oversight; using the automatic document feeder. Increase your productivity with a fast print speeds up to 28ppm black and 35ppm *. In addition, the 4-cartridge ink system of, simply change the cartridge needs to be replaced.
Brother MFC-495CW Pros :
- Physical impressions: This is a unit that is attractive, mostly black glossy and matte charcoal. Fun color LCD screen, and buttons (for general use, more on that later setup) easy.
- Interface: Pretty, and pretty easy to follow. There is some useless icon blunt, considering the space available, do not have to like it, but all in all it is not difficult to use.
- Print Quality: good quality print. The text is very good for ink-jet, even Courier in 8 pts, small as the driver lets you go. Photos about par for the course on paper ink-jet usual.
- Setup (Wired Ethernet): I find this very quick to do, but then I got used to set up a network printer so that it knows exactly what I want to do.
- Faxing: works well (have not tried the color fax, do not have a unit that will deal with that at the end) of both the PC and the printer itself and quite fast. (Important as the ‘little brother’ of these machines have a fax modem is much slower.)
Brother MFC-495CW Dis Advantage :
- Physical Impressions: This unit feels a bit smoother for me. When removing all the green tab and as I felt as though I could very easily damage the goods, and I never felt it before.
- Interface: Menu for setting things about the same level of complexity as most of these units or as a digital camera. It was fine except that sometimes going back level just can not be done and you must exit the system menu and come back.
- Scanning: While quite easy to do from a PC (even through a network, which is sometimes difficult with a product in this class) scanning software is fairly basic, and not have things that I have always had a dedicated scanner even cheap as de- screening mode.
- Setup (Wired Network): In the beginning, though all seemed fine, the software on the PC continues to think that the printer was off-line, even though the printer does not think so. Finally just cycling through the printer booting several times it fixed.
- Copier: Putting a B & W pages double-spaced text and it was between 1.5 and 2 minutes to copy.
- Support Flash drive: This printer supports capture photos from flash cards such as CF, SD, and the other’s work, but in a very complicated way.
Compability Operation System :
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
Mac OS X
Brother MFC-495CW Driver Download For Windows
Windows 32 bit
Windows 64 bit
Brother MFC-495CW Driver Download For Mac OS