Brother MFC-9120CN Download Master
This download only includes the printer and scanner (WIA and/or TWAIN) drivers, optimized for USB or Parallel interface. Please note that the availability of these interfaces depends on the model number of your machine and the operating system you are using.
Information File :
- Developer : Brother Printer
- language : English
- Release : 31/10/2011
- Size : 10.49MB
Please note that the available features may vary depending on the operating system.
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows® 8 (64-bit)
- Windows® RT
- Windows® 7 (32-bit)
- Windows® 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista® (32-bit)
- Windows Vista® (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2003 (32-bit)
- Windows Server® 2003 (64-bit)
- OS X (10.9)
- OS X (10.8)
- Mac OS X (10.7)
- Mac OS X (10.6)
- Mac OS X (10.5)
- Mac OS X (10.4)
- Mac OS X (10.3)
How to Install
- If you don’t know which version of Windows® 7 you are using, 32 bit or 64 bit, please check by following the steps below:Click Start => Control Panel => System and Security => System, and then check the System type.The instructions may vary depending on the Windows® 7 version.Remove the CD-ROM before starting the installation procedure.You must be logged on as an Administrator.
- If the User Account Control dialog box appears, click Continue.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from “Brother Industries, ltd.”. and click Install.
- Disconnect your Brother machine from your computer if you already connected an interface cable.
- Make a temporary folder or directory on your HDD [hard disk drive] as the location to save the downloaded self-extracting file, e.g. C:\brodnt
- Download the file to the temporary folder or directory.Once the download is complete, open the folder or directory and double click on the downloaded file to extract it.
- Double click “DPInst.exe” in the folder created in Step 4. Please note there aren’t any install screens or dialogue boxes after double clicking. Go to Step 6.
- Connect the Brother machine to your computer.
- You need to make sure if the installation of Brother original drivers is complete.
- Follow the instructions in the PDF file.