Fix Error Printer Canon Pixma MP287 – The Alarm You printer lights flame Orange and error code is displayed on the LED.
The following based on the sequence:
- Fix Error E02 : The printer is out of paper or paper is not eating. Reload paper correctly
- Fix Error E03: Paper jam or paper output tray is closed. Open the paper output tray and if not resolved, try to remove a paper jam. Reload paper correctly.
- Fix Error E04 or E05 : The FINE Cartridge could not be recognized. Cartridge is not installed correctly or is not compatible. Try to remove and install the FINE cartridge again and push the cartridge locking cover until it locks into place. If not resolved, contact your authorized service center.
- Fix Error E07: FINE Cartridge is not installed in the correct position. Check if the Black and Color cartridges are in correct position and try to remove and install the cartridges.
- Fix Error E08: Ink absorber is almost full. Press the printer Black or Color button to continue printing. Contact an authorized service center.
- Fix Error E13 : The level of was left ink may not be detected. Ink may have RUN OUT. Replace the ink with genuine Canon ink cartridges are new. If you want to continue printing without this function, press the printer button STOP / RESET for at least 5 seconds. Note: Canon is not responsible for any damage to due to ink out of conditions.
- Fix Error E14 : The FINE Cartridge may not be recognized. Install the appropriate FINE Cartridge.
- Fix Error E15 : The FINE Cartridge may not be recognized. Cartridge is not installed correctly. Try to remove and install the FINE cartridge again and push the cartridge locking cover until it locks into place.
- Fix Error E16 : Ink has RUN OUT. If printing is in progress and you want to continue printing, press the printer button STOP / RESET for at least 5 seconds later printing can begin. Replace the empty ink cartridges.
- Fix Error E30 : This document is too small when the Fit to Page Copy selected. Check the position and direction a document on the glass plate.
- Fix Error E31: The printer is not connected to the computer. Connect the USB cable from the printer to the USB port of the computer.
- Fix Error E50 : Scanning the print head alignment sheet has failed. To clear the error, press the STOP / RESET. Make sure the paper is loaded (A4 o letter size) suitable for automatic print head alignment, in the correct position and orientation of the glass plate and the glass plate and paper are not dirty. Also make sure that the print head nozzles are not clogged up.